Thursday 28 March 2013

Easter Homework

I know you all want to relax this holiday BUT SATs is 4 weeks after the holidays and we can not allow brains to go to sleep so...
* Go on mathletics, complete the test challenge and try out any areas you know need improving
* Go on Spellodrome and get better at spelling
* Complete the Maths test paper I have given you
* Complete the two reading comprehension tasks I have given you
* Complete the two written tasks I have given you - these will be levelled!
* Complete some grammar activities in your grammar book - focus on things you find tricky, you don't have to do the whole book!
* Read, read, read!
We wil go through all of these after the holidays, if you space out the tasks then it won't seem like so much - take my advice - don't leave it until the night before we come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment